Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript should be original and has not been previously published or under review by other journals.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Use the Citation Reference e.g. Mendeley etc.
- The submission file is in word document (doc or docx) file format. Do not upload pdf files.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Statement of originality and conflict of interest declaration (link to Form of Copyright Transfer and Statement, and Originality Agreement)
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and the author has followed the ASCI live template to format the manuscript.
- The authors accept that during the copyediting stage, the journal's team may perform excessive changes on the submitted version. Even though the copyedited version will be sent to the corresponding author for proofreading and all author's comments/suggestions will be considered, all authors accept that the final decisions regarding the final version will be taken by the journal's editorial team.
- The authors fully understand and accept the journal's privacy policies.
The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to informs readers about the authorship and editing of content; it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication.
This journal’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this journal. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer (Public Knowledge Project) in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.