Python for Automating Machine Learning Tasks
Viewed = 1 time(s)
Machine learning is used in a variety of computational tasks where designing and programming explicit algorithms with good performance is not easy. Applications include email filtering, recognition of network intruders or malicious insiders working towards a data breach. In this article we will focus on basics of machine learning, tasks and problems and various machine learning algorithms. The article discusses the Python programming language as the best language for automating machine learning tasks.
2. Kotsiantis, S. (2007). Supervised machine learning: A review of classification techniques. Informatica Journal, 31, 249–268.
3. Talwar, A. and Kumar, Y., 2013. Machine Learning: An artificial intelligence methodology. International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science, 2, pp.3400-3404.
4. Sutton R., and Andrew Barto G., Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction Second edition, The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts London, 2014, 2015,
5.Singh, S., Kumar, N. and Kaur, N., 2014. Design Anddevelopment Of Rfid Based Intelligent Security System. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume, 3.
6.Muhammad, I. and Yan, Z., 2015. Supervised Machine Learning Approaches: A Survey. ICTACT Journal on Soft Computing, 5(3).
7. Sharma, D., Pabby, G. and Kumar, N., Challenges Involved in Big Data Processing & Methods to Solve Big Data Processing Problems.IJRASET,5(8),pp.841-844.
8. Deep Learning Revolution, Wikipedia,
9. Vapnik V., and Cortes C., “Support-Vector Networks,” Machine Learning 20, no. 3 (1995): 273–297.
10.Wan, Li; Matthew Zeiler; Sixin Zhang; Yann LeCun; Rob Fergus (2013). Regularization of Neural Network using DropConnect. International Conference on Machine Learning(ICML).
11.ShuklaN., , Machine Learning with TensorFlow, ISBN: 9781617293870
325 p. 2017.
12. CHOLLET F. , Deep Learning with Python , ©2018 by Manning Publications Co. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2021 Tinatin Mshvidobadze
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.